By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

Remember thoes old sayings *something of equal value must be lost*, *an eye for an eye* or situations like this in a master card commercial ROFLMAO.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
avinash habashi said:

Mod Edit: sega4life

hey hey hey ..... u cant say that, there are children.....but my thoughts overall

is what i said so bad for children when you consider the post right above yours?

SHE WILL PAY FOR THAT........

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Acevil said:
TheTruthHurts! said:

Well......the console is extremely well built.  I wouldnt be surprised if he plugged it back in, re-started his game up, and gave the bitch the finger.

This isn't the gamecube....I wonder if anyone would get this.

Haha, true that!

About the video... that's why you shouldn't have girlfriends :D

Acevil said:
TheTruthHurts! said:

Well......the console is extremely well built.  I wouldnt be surprised if he plugged it back in, re-started his game up, and gave the bitch the finger.

This isn't the gamecube....I wonder if anyone would get this.

So true! I threw my gamecube like 6 times against the wall and knocked it off my counter at least 13 times, and it still worked.

Had trouble reading disks on rare occasions though :P

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

lol, what he deserves for ignoring his girlfriend, lol

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Well, the guy is obviously a total loser. Plus, she seemed to imply that she paid for it anyway. If she paid for it, then it is hers to destroy.

My favorite line, "stop, yo!"

Crazy woman! What is she doing out of the kitchen?

okay I'm just joking calm down. Seriously though I'd break up with that bitch, she's not that good looking 6/10 at best. Maybe 7/10 with beer gogs.

I really wouldn't be surprised if it still works...mine's been through some nasty falls and even had the cover rip off and still works like a charm.

But in another direction....wowzers, I wish they would have kept the tape rolling to see what her boyfriend did!!!

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Sledge hammer = 20 dollars
video game = 60 dollars
PlayStatition 3 = 400 dollars (possibly 5-600)

girlfriend destroying videogame over releationship = Priceless

Sorry i had to get it out of my system; I dont care if its bad.