By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 Dualshock 3 + greatest hits bundle

Don't kno if this is old news or not but futureshop and walmart have started stocking these bundles early on shelves. It is suppose to release dec 4th in toronto. So far i have seen bundles for ratchet and clank tools of destruction, uncharted 1 and gran turismo prologue. It is priced at $59.99, it's time for me to finally get my second controller with rumble i'm still usin the one that came with the 60gb and my ps1 controller with an adaptor lol. 

source: http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10135634&catid=# 

Around the Network

HOLY CRAP this actually sounds like a good deal!!!
Although i would have liked a steering wheel bundled with the game...
but it is still a good deal for GT fans.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I remember stuff like this last year for LBP. Smart move around the Holidays.

4 ≈ One

sadly i own all of these games and payed double that price for EACH (well except for GT cause i got that for free)

If they put out something like that in Europe I'll pick one up. I need a new controller, and GT5:P would just sweeten the deal.

Around the Network

Excellent deal. Sadly, I have all three games and 2 dualshocks already =/

Wow that sounds good, i need a second controller to. may have to pick this up, Thanks for the info

how much is the seperate retailing prices of these games and the dualshock?

headshot91 said:
how much is the seperate retailing prices of these games and the dualshock?

$29.99 for the games $54.99 for the controller in canada anyways :/

I would like another dual shock, but I already have R&C and Uncharted, and am not a racing/sim fan....hopefully some more come out!

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS