By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 Dualshock 3 + greatest hits bundle

I might get the one with uncharted

Around the Network

they should do bundles also with the playstation eye so more people have it when the wand is released

I could definately use a new controller, mine are getting a lil' worn out. Haven't played the R&C game yet, so maybe I'll give that a whirl.

Damn! I'm looking into a DualShock but have Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted and I'm not interested in Prologue, seeing how the real thing is around the corner.

steering wheel bundle wud come with GT5 not GT5P lol

Around the Network

Time to get Uncharted then.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Dallinor said:
If they put out something like that in Europe I'll pick one up. I need a new controller, and GT5:P would just sweeten the deal.

the GT5:P Controller-bundle is out in Europe for quite a while now, at least here in Austria

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Even if it was available in Europe, I'd pass. I already have ToD and Uncharted, and I have no desire to own GT5P.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wow I just found a christmas present for my brother! He's been needing a new controller and he love's him some ratchet and clank.

These are deals for the new owners. Good move.