By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

Carl2291 said:
nen-suer said:
Definitive

Excellent work Darth

Too slow

Cant wait for this, definately gonna be the best racing game this gen... (Until GT6!)

ninja'd

I have a feeling this game will have the most difficult and time consuming trophies so far ^_^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Carl2291 said:
nen-suer said:
Definitive

Excellent work Darth

Too slow

Cant wait for this, definately gonna be the best racing game this gen... (Until GT6!)

ninja'd

I have a feeling this game will have the most difficult and time consuming trophies so far ^_^

You bet.

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
btw, where is the vid for the GT5 tribute for the Benz SLS-AMG ?

Since you included the other two...

good I'll add that one in too

thanks

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Gransome!

Nice work.

Around the Network

@pullus pardus & boutros

THanks!

if you guys have any simple questions about the game or the franchise, be sure to ask them, it'll really help the FAQ section that I'm planning to make!

MUST BUY

Darth = EPIC WINAGE!!! :D

You sir are the awesome for making such an epic GT5 official thread! If I may add a suggestion, can you link to the www.gtplanet.net site? it's where all the tidbits of info coming from PD ends up, every single one ;)

Also, don't get my hopes up for Estoril to be in the game :O

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Awesome thread! (Of course).

Jerry is awesome.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@ledtatdark

GREAT idea

I'll add it to the NEWS bit, saying we are partnering up with GTPlanet to bring the LATES NEWS

_________

The threas has been STICKIED

THANK YOU MAXWELL!