By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

You must be over the age of 18?Why so?
GT5 will include blood,or unappropiate language?

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
well, the first GT i ever brought was actually GT5prologue but when i was about 6 me and my dad used to play it loads and also had a few goes on GT3 on PS2, cant wait to buy the full GT5!

wow we are almost the same

my dad got me into gran turismo too!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

my first GT is GT lol. i started liking the series when GT2 was here and saw how my friends are addicted to having over 100 + cars in their garage.

-My first GT was the first GT

-I become a big fan of the series with GT 2

-I own 5 GT games

-March will be a financial crisis for me....so not likely, but i WILL be getting it asap

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

darthdevidem01 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
well, the first GT i ever brought was actually GT5prologue but when i was about 6 me and my dad used to play it loads and also had a few goes on GT3 on PS2, cant wait to buy the full GT5!

wow we are almost the same

my dad got me into gran turismo too!

lol yeh! used to love spending hours playing it, well that and the original Crash Bandicoots! 

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

-I own 5 GT games

-March will be a financial crisis for me....so not likely, but i WILL be getting it asap

lol FF13, GOW3...MGS:PW.....I see what you mean

but come on GT gets priority right lol

@playstaion gamer

& tomb raider!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

WHAT was your first Gran Turismo game?

Gran Turismo 2. It came with my PSOne.

WHEN did you become a fan of Gran Turismo & describe why you became one?

I became a fan as soon as I started playing. The experience was unparalleled.

HOW many Gran Turismo games you own?

2, 3, 4, Prologue.

WILL you buy Gran Turismo 5 Day 1?

DAY MOTHER FUCKING 1 BABY!!! COLLECTORS EDITION and everything. It's goign to be a revolution in driving sims. Although, judging by the fact that Final Fantasy XIII is out March 9th, there's a good chance I wont play it until I'm done with that.

darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:

-I own 5 GT games

lol FF13, GOW3...MGS:PW.....I see what you mean

but come on GT gets priority right lol

Yeah, but all my friends will be getting GT5 day 1

so thats my ticket to play for free for a while xD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

haha darth's sig is soooo jam packed with games xD
well i bought the first GT game and was hooked.
Didn't really liked the 5th generation of consoles so i'm not the old school arcade type.
Played GT liked crazy and was in awe at the awesome graphics xD
Have all the GT games. Favorite was the Gran Turismo 3 : A-spec on the PS2.
Definitely getting the collector's edition of GT5 xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

December 17... hopefully I'll get my PS3 back from repairs at the 18th :(

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"