By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii are not amused (a nintendo betrayed the core gamer article)

how long did this person wrote this? He seems to have issues with nintendo or something to write something like this!

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
how long did this person wrote this? He seems to have issues with nintendo or something to write something like this!

They're on Microsoft's pay roll most likely.

Everybody has to beware of articles negative on competitors when Microsoft has footing in a certain industry, they always buy a certain ammount of press to smear competitors. In my opinion, the Wii was allowed to be praised back when it was only considered a PS3 deterrent, in the days of "Wii60", that little nickname was by no chance imo. But when it achieved leadership, slowly but surely the resources of manipulating press got redirected.

Original author of this article is nothing more than a fanboy prick! I also like the description of many of today's gaming press as:- Retarded man babies. lol.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Some people will never be satisfied, or they simply just dislike Nintendo and try to criticise everything they do. Majority of Wii owners seem pretty happy with console offerings , most people that complain hate Wii not Nintendo for some weird reason.

There is more games on the Wii that i want then i actually have time to play so im happy

This article looks like something written by Rol

Around the Network
peachbuggy said:
Original author of this article is nothing more than a fanboy prick! I also like the description of many of today's gaming press as:- Retarded man babies. lol.

Lol, that cracked me up big time too, 'retarded man-babies' X'D Quote of the month!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

3 years after Wii launch and here we are, still dealing with the same shit we put up with at launch. Except back then it was true.

woopah said:

Every gamer has imag­ined it at one point in their lives. The day when a vir­tu­al re­al­i­ty head­set or mo­tion cap­ture suit re­moves the ‘mid­dle man’ of a con­troller from the game play­ing ex­pe­ri­ence, and truly draws you into an es­capist vir­tu­al world where the lim­its of the cor­po­re­al do not apply. We could dance around our re­spec­tive liv­ing rooms, wield­ing un­re­al weapons or travers­ing alien ter­rain, and all with­out leav­ing the house thanks to tech­ni­cal in­no­va­tions that seem all but guar­an­teed to ar­rive at one point or an­oth­er.

Alright, look. I didnt read the whole thing.

But this paragraph right there... that´s what REAL people is saying that the wii is lacking

Please, keep in mind that you, reading this forum post on vgchart are NOT "real people". You are a gamer geek. You waste all of your day whining in foruns and scavenging news game blogs and in the end of the month you buy one game. You are 10% of the gaming market, and you think you´re the whole pie. You´re not.

With that set up, you gotta understand this: real people still wait for the motion controlled games they were promised, back at the beginning of the wii.

And look, read this: as soon as Natal start to pull of what nintendo promised (and didnt delivered), things will look very bleak for nintendo.

Yet another whine-fest from a maladjusted "gamer" who projects his discontent onto others.

Thats kind of like saying your sedan doesn't have 4WD capabilities.