By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Black Friday Grudge Match PS3 vs 360 Who Will Sell More In North America?!

@ numonex: No offense, but plenty of people have dismissed its capabilities as a BR-player when it wasn't selling ("there are better ones on the market"), and now all of a sudden, it's selling because of it being a BR-player?

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I agree with whatever BHR-3 says, because he's never wrong.

u should of pmed me i would of told ya wat i thought

anyway i never really make these type of threads unless i think its in the ps3s favour

every1 should of all known wat i thought was going to happen

congrats to ps3 for outselling the 360 in NA on BF thats a big feat now on to selling 1m in a week b4 the years up

Play Me

I love these threads, now to go though it to see how wrong some were and who were they.

Well I praise myself lucky for not having dared to make a bet.

Hus said:
I love these threads, now to go though it to see how wrong some were and who were they.

Didn't you get it wrong also?

Around the Network
ShadowSoldier said:
Cueil said:
idiots... who else has Black Fri? If you're going to complain about it not being world wide gtfo of the thread. The 360 will take this easy. They not only mostly sold out they sent far more consoles to stores... the PS3 to 360 ratio had to be horrible and for a interesting tid bit the Elite was selling better than the Arcade at our store untill it sold out completely. I was hoping that some games like Halo 3 would be in the 15 or 9 dollar bin... but alas nothing... though MW1 was 25 bucks. The 360 should take this week... Sony would have had to have a strong showing early in the week to keep it close

Yeah....How do you feel now? Especially after calling Pro-Ps3 people idiots? 

Hehe.

I usually never advertise my thread (I've only made a few), but please check out:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93783

Add something if you can!

:P

Hus said:

I also enjoy these threads, but they also need to include Nintendo Wii. These are console wars between PS3, 360 and the Wii. Not just the first two.

GianCarmen said:
Hus said:

I also enjoy these threads, but they also need to include Nintendo Wii. These are console wars between PS3, 360 and the Wii. Not just the first two.

i used to do ps3 vs wii in japan earlier in the year wen i predicted ps3 will beat wii at least 10 times in 09 it went on to do it exactly 10 times in a row

but i cant really add the wii b/c its pretty obvious wat its results will be i try to do things that results in close deals like this 1 and the uncharted2 doing 2m b4 the years up and mw2 ps3 vs nsmb b4 the years up

and i really dont have much knowledge with wii sales trends im not big with nintendo and the 2 handhelds

@others making fun of Hus its all for entertainment and fun im not really a die hard sony fanboy

i just think that the past 3 playstation consoles are the most superior consoles

i dont really care much bout sales as much as most think i do for me its jsut all for fun and laughs and a chace to get away from real life problems

any1 one that takes my comments in my threads and sig personal needs to take a chill pill except my predictions those im serious about

Play Me

Carl2291 said:
Hus said:

i said it would be close and it was.

had the supply been there PS3 could have really destroyed the 360

Hus said:
Carl2291 said:
Hus said:

i said it would be close and it was.

had the supply been there PS3 could have really destroyed the 360

Close? PS3 won by ~100k +