By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will a Xbox360 user buy a PS3 and FF XIII on March 2010?

riecsou said:

We all know that the game is coming on both PS3 and Xbox360. From most of the the people I know that has both systems will buy the game on the PS3. But,  will a Xbox360 user buy a PS3 and FF XIII on March 2010? I don't know of anyone so far who will do that, but do you think that it is possible that someone who owns a Xbox360 will actually buy a PS3 and FFXIII on it's release in March 2010.

I won't but thats only because I will be picking up a PS3 tomorow during the black friday deals...;P

Around the Network

No that would just be retarded, why would anyone do that? I hate multi-discs but that is the only disadvantage the 360 has over the PS3 version however that said I would never go for a PS3 just for that reason......if I only had a 360.

Even then some people might just enjoy having multi-discs instead of just one because each disc would have its own separate artwork, that or nostalgia. There are actually people I know whom are getting the 360 version over the PS3 version because each disc will have seperate artwork.........yeah. :/

No. And Versus will probably get a 360 port eventually too.

sanadawarrior said:
riecsou said:

We all know that the game is coming on both PS3 and Xbox360. From most of the the people I know that has both systems will buy the game on the PS3. But,  will a Xbox360 user buy a PS3 and FF XIII on March 2010? I don't know of anyone so far who will do that, but do you think that it is possible that someone who owns a Xbox360 will actually buy a PS3 and FFXIII on it's release in March 2010.

I won't but thats only because I will be picking up a PS3 tomorow during the black friday deals...;P

What deal are you getting? I am going for the Wall Mart deal: PS3 120GB, Batman Arkham Asylum, Infamous and The Dark Knight Blue Ray Disk.

what happens in 360 version if your are hopping about different parts of game will you have to put 1st dvd back in and vice versa?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
what happens in 360 version if your are hopping about different parts of game will you have to put 1st dvd back in and vice versa?

Have you ever played FFVII, VIII or IX?

riecsou said:
badgenome said:
Yes!

Do you know of anyone who would actually do it?

No!

Skeeuk said:

With the hate SO4 got for doing it, i doubt they would do it on this too.

Gawd for bid that we dont have blu ray! WTF Has PC's being doing for the last 10 years!!!

riecsou said:
sanadawarrior said:
riecsou said:

What deal are you getting? I am going for the Wall Mart deal: PS3 120GB, Batman Arkham Asylum, Infamous and The Dark Knight Blue Ray Disk.

I am going for the amazon one, you get a $10 credit on your amazon account on top of KZ2 and inFamous and since I use the amazon visa I will be getting tripple points on my purchase as well as getting $20 off from the promo for preordering MW2 from them.