By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - just got FLOWER ... WOW

badgenome said:
Kantor said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:
NONE of you are VGC's biggest Flower fan!

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=37657

She's only 5'7". I am waaaaay bigger than that.

But, she likes to eat, sleep and deal with people!

Not in order, of course. Unless she sleeps with their bones.

Maybe she does. Maybe that's what happened to BengaBenga.

Of course!

We must notify ioi immediately!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

enjoy the game and you too can become a flower god :~P

does anyone know what is their next game for ps3?

Kantor said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:
NONE of you are VGC's biggest Flower fan!

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=37657

She's only 5'7". I am waaaaay bigger than that.

But, she likes to eat, sleep and deal with people!

Not in order, of course. Unless she sleeps with their bones.

Obviously she hates flower. Otherwise she wouldn't be permabanned.

Check out my game about moles ^

I should never have played Assassin's Creed 2. Having sucked me in, you guys were free to smother my good name!

Also, I would totally have accused Staude of changing avatars before he actually did it. But his name is a flower, so maybe there just isn't anything I can do. >_

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
I should never have played Assassin's Creed 2. Having sucked me in, you guys were free to smother my good name!

It serves you right for playing a game that wasn't Flower.

badgenome said:
Rainbird said:

Says you who played Dead Space, Uncharted 2 and Uncharted instead of playing Flower!

Rainbird said:
badgenome said:
Rainbird said:

Says you who played Dead Space, Uncharted 2 and Uncharted instead of playing Flower!

Wrong! Those are just the last games for which I earned trophies, and even when I was playing those, I was playing them one-handed because I was playing Flower with the other hand. Sadly, since I got all the Flower trophies a long time ago, that wonderful game shall never again appear on my trophy card; however, it is always featured on the trophy card inside my heart.

sepisfu said:
does anyone know what is their next game for ps3?

i don't, but i can take a guess

FLOW--->FLOWER--->FLOWERS? FLOWERPOWER? FLOWERMAJIGG?

:D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

badgenome said:
Rainbird said:
badgenome said:
Rainbird said:

Wrong! Those are just the last games for which I earned trophies, and even when I was playing those, I was playing them one-handed because I was playing Flower with the other hand. Sadly, since I got all the Flower trophies a long time ago, that wonderful game shall never again appear on my trophy card; however, it is always featured on the trophy card inside my heart.

I'm pissing myself here.