By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - just got FLOWER ... WOW

--OkeyDokey-- said:
badgenome said:
Rainbird said:
badgenome said:
Rainbird said:
I should never have played Assassin's Creed 2. Having sucked me in, you guys were free to smother my good name!

It serves you right for playing a game that wasn't Flower.

Says you who played Dead Space, Uncharted 2 and Uncharted instead of playing Flower!

Wrong! Those are just the last games for which I earned trophies, and even when I was playing those, I was playing them one-handed because I was playing Flower with the other hand. Sadly, since I got all the Flower trophies a long time ago, that wonderful game shall never again appear on my trophy card; however, it is always featured on the trophy card inside my heart.

I'm pissing myself here.

Don't, it's disgusting

Also, I have a sneaking suspicion he might be lying.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:

Here we go again. You are so paranoid, hatmoza! Have you thought about seeing a psychiatrist? I know you're an unlovable shell of a man without the ability to appreciate beautiful works of art, but they have treatments that can help even you.

I just got flower and bomberman, bomberman sucks big time!

Rainbird said:
I should never have played Assassin's Creed 2. Having sucked me in, you guys were free to smother my good name!

Also, I would totally have accused Staude of changing avatars before he actually did it. But his name is a flower, so maybe there just isn't anything I can do. >_<

And leave Baroque_Dude aloooone!

indeed. Not only is my name a flower and yours not, meaning you hate flower, i've had this avatar on vgchartz since 1981 making me the biggest flower fan around this part of town.

Check out my game about moles ^

badgenome said:
Rainbird said:

Here we go again. You are so paranoid, hatmoza! Have you thought about seeing a psychiatrist? I know you're an unlovable shell of a man without the ability to appreciate beautiful works of art, but they have treatments that can help even you.

I, hatmoza, may be an unlovable shell of a man, but I! HATMOZA! do infact love Flower!

Around the Network

I find flower quite similar to FLOW but they are both cool and calming.

Flower is fantastic. One of the best, most innovative experiences I've had on a console for a while. I remain amazed at how they managed to combine a visual mood poem with actual, coherent gameplay that felt fun and challenging.

Got to agree with Sega on one thing - getting the Pure Trophy can be pretty annoying - but a slight hitch I think in the challenge of that section, Flower is one of a few titles I hold to be near enough perfect executing their concept without flaws.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Flower reminds me of sonic xD
its weird but lol

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

sonic? flower has nothing to do with sonic, you must be high dude.

I've recently just purchased the game as well, and yes, it's an amazing game

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M