By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted in the UK

Why is it selling so low in the UK and so well every where else?

here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay  here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay

Around the Network

Not everyone can appreciate Nathan's buns.

Former something....

Because it's the UK. They aren't big on the Playstation brand so games releasing for the ps3 are destined to sell low #.

patapon said:
Because it's the UK. They aren't big on the Playstation brand so games releasing for the ps3 are destined to sell low #.

wrong. it is big in the uk. just the xbox brand is bigger

ever since my thread about how nathan has nice buns, it got on vgchartz's homepage and people still remember it^^

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
patapon said:

Hmmm... don't think so. I mean, you're right, the xbox is a bigger brand but the ps3 is in last place for that market. And by quite a large margin at that. This is why I say it's a not-so-big brand. Comparisons show it to be a no show.

Just think of it this way:

The morbidly obese human is still small in comparison to Gabe Newell.

Because it sold so well in the first three weeks. There's nobody left to buy it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Because it sold so well in the first three weeks. There's nobody left to buy it.

But Unchated 2 sales has increasing week over week in Others even decreasing in UK.

This is ironic huh.

patapon said:
sully1311 said:
patapon said:

Hmmm... don't think so. I mean, you're right, the xbox is a bigger brand but the ps3 is in last place for that market. And by quite a large margin at that. This is why I say it's a not-so-big brand. Comparisons show it to be a no show.

Just think of it this way:

The morbidly obese human is still small in comparison to Gabe Newell.

seriously do peeople have no brain at all around here? if it released 16 months later over there how can it possibly be ahead in sales? especially when you look at the price it launched at and the price it syill is! the playstation brand is a million times bigger £250 ps3 can outsell a £150. says it all.

Well its news to me that it is selling bad in the UK. Last I checked it was still in the top 40.