By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Frequent freezing since 3.10

Same thing happened to my Slim, constant freezing...... So it restarts the system for you and the same thing happens a little later. Very annoying.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Dallinor said:
Haven't experienced any problems on my 60GB, but I haven't been playing any AC2.

Just pure Borderlands awesomeness.

According to my PSN friends list, you haven't logged onto PSN in 4 months.

So are you sure you have the update?

O_O

I have 6 accounts.

Rage00Fuel is my main one, and I use Dallinor for when playing with vgchartz people.

Dallinor said:
Kantor said:
Dallinor said:
Haven't experienced any problems on my 60GB, but I haven't been playing any AC2.

O_O

I have 6 accounts.

Rage00Fuel is my main one, and I use Dallinor for when playing with vgchartz people.

I see how it is... we're not good enough for you.

@Kantor why no Assassin's Creed II? The game is excellent.

naznatips said:
Dallinor said:
Kantor said:
Dallinor said:

O_O

I have 6 accounts.

Oh, I'll pick it up eventually. I'm just willing to wait until the January sales.

I just ordered Arkham Asylum, and I want to get R&C and maybe MW2 by the end of the year. Some PSN games, too.

Does ACII make the original look like crap? Because otherwise, I won't even consider it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

My fat 40 gig is fine, no freezes, i have had it on all weekend playing through god of war collection, the only thing it did twice is not sync my trophies, but on the 2nd or 3rd try it would sync, other then that no problems. If there is a problem with the updates, Sony really needs to get a grip on the updates messing up peoples systems. An update is the last thing you should have to worry about fucking up your system.

Around the Network

I haven't had any issues with freezing since updating, I have a 60gb PS3.

In fact, my PS3 has generally had very little issues.

Kantor said:
naznatips said:
Dallinor said:
Kantor said:
Dallinor said:

O_O

I have 6 accounts.

Oh, I'll pick it up eventually. I'm just willing to wait until the January sales.

I just ordered Arkham Asylum, and I want to get R&C and maybe MW2 by the end of the year. Some PSN games, too.

Does ACII make the original look like crap? Because otherwise, I won't even consider it.

Yes. If your complaints were anything other than minor graphical issues, then they have been solved... They are one or two crap missions and a terrible start, but the main point is I have nearly finished the game, and apart from the absolutely terrible start outside the animus, and 5 minutes later on, I have not been taken out of Italy

if you dont update the system, you cant play online, so i recomend you update to 3.10

I dont have any problems with this uptade yet. Hell, they even fixed Uncharted 2 freezing part

Kantor said:
naznatips said:
Dallinor said:
Kantor said:
Dallinor said:

O_O

I have 6 accounts.

Look like crap visually or in game design?

Visually it's a little better, not much, in every other way it makes the first AC look awful. Just a massive improvement all around. I'll review it sometime this week if you want to wait and read that before deciding, but it's a great game.

BladeOfGod said:
if you dont update the system, you cant play online, so i recomend you update to 3.10

I dont have any problems with this uptade yet. Hell, they even fixed Uncharted 2 freezing part

Are you talking about chapter 25? It is no problem, it freezes, you restart and you are just a little further down the corridoor