By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - games you've played

trashleg said:
Kamal said:
Be a man and tell her the truth, then hopefully if your still "together" consolidate that trust again. Don't try to be smug and think your on top of decieving them karma has a way of coming back trust me.

Hopefully she doesn't use VGCHARTZ ;P

maybe VGC and FML could do a one-day crossover extravaganza?!

"Today, i told my boyfriend of 3 years how much I love him and can't wait to move in with him. Then, I checked the forums on my favourite videogame website and found out that he'd been cheating on me for 2 months with a sexy leggy girl who's amazing in bed. I don't know what's worse, the fact he called me "cute and business-minded" or the fact that the only reason I found out is because I frequent a male-dominated forum where he was boasting of his sexual prowess. FML."

LOL!!!!!! Could be more interesting if the other one uses VGC as well.

"Today, I told my new boyfriend of 2 months how much I love him and can't wait to take our relationship to the next level. Then, I checked the forums on my favourite videogame site and found out that he, in fact, already has a affectionate and loyal girlfriend whom he'll never break up with for 3 years. I don't know what's worse, the fact he described me as nothing but a horny sexual object or the fact that the only reason I found out is because I joined the site in hope of having more common languages between us and only found that he was boasting his productive adventures with different women. FML"

Around the Network

I have to keep this short but my tip would be what I do when I don't have the stomach to break it up: Let it bleed to death and have the decision be hers. Become wayyyy too busy for her, that sort of thing.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

@signalstar

no, he's being brutal towards his long time girlfriend

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ok...'bout to say... u should've have broke up with ur gf if she cant satisfy ur needs anymore. Cheating will lead to horrible ending....whew ok finally i'm able to type my response i cant stop lauhing on that "profile picture of a "dog smiling" x] makes me laugh while reading lol. plz make it stop staring LoL =))

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

i'm pretty sure most people on here haven't got one girlfriend let alone two,

i've actually got three but anyway if its true enjoy them both while you can,he's not married is he and he is still young,we all live and learn,

plus who's to say that both girls aren't cheating on him,you never know

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
indodude said:
trashleg said:
this is sad, man. how you let yourself get caught up with a girl when you have a girlfriend already.. thats just cruel. and to not tell either of them about the other.. you didn't tell this new chick you're in a 3-year relationship?! D:

whatever you do, you're going to hurt someone. and if you don't see anything sad or bad about that, then it makes the whole thing even sadder. they both seem like nice girls.. but i think its funny that you describe the long-term one in affectionate terms, and the new one in hot sexy terms. isnt your gf sexy? isnt this new girl sweet? ^__^

but thats not the point. (i've just spoken to maxwell, and he says that i'm not allowed to call you what i was about to call you. so let me just say that you are a bad man).

Can you PM me what you were going to call him?

Me too.

Now please.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I have been in love one time in my life. For our one year anniversary I made plans to have dinner/lunch atop Sydney Tower (the tallest building in our city/country).

Two weeks before our anniversary she cheated on me. We tried desperately for 6-8 months to get through it, but it never happened.

Nearly two years later, I am only just over that devastating occurrence.

What you are doing is wrong, for so many reasons that have nothing to do with political or religious alignment, upbringing or education, but everything to do with human decency.

I understand that people make mistakes, but it is your apparent inability to recognize or desire to rectify your mistake that makes you a cruel person.

Leave the "other girl," and then give serious though to whether you truly want to be with the long-term girlfriend and are capable of respecting her. She sounds like a highly competent and independent woman, consider setting her free before you ruin her life.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Funny answer: One word - Threesome

Serious answer:

I don't mind the fact that you have two girlfriends, even though I myself am monogamous, I know that many people are not monogamous. But people who aren't monogamous should at least be transparent about that fact with all partners, and this is where you come in.

The real problem is that you are going to end up hurting two people, which is unfair on them. I'm assuming as neither of these girls know about each other, then they are monogamous. They will get hurt if they find out.

I suggest to limit the damage that you cut it off with the new girl now, because it will be best for all parties in the long run. It will be a moment of sadness for her, but she will recover better than if you break up with your long term girlfriend, or both when they find out about each other (which they will).

zuvuyeay said:

plus who's to say that both girls aren't cheating on him,you never know

Yeah who's to say that pedestrian in front of me isn't going to run over someone tomorrow? Maybe I'll run over him.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Meh.. I could say like the others that you are a bad man.. you are gonna hurt you girlfriend.. your fling.. yourself etc etc.. but I won't.. This is life.. You just don't love your girlfriend otherwise you wouldn't do the other girl.. Good for you to find that out.. now break up with her.. don't be in a pity relationship cause she is so nice and you had 3 years invested.. think about yourself and be happy!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)