By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - games you've played

Gather them together and tell them you're cheating on both of them with a man.

Or find advice from 4chan.

Around the Network

this is sad, man. how you let yourself get caught up with a girl when you have a girlfriend already.. thats just cruel. and to not tell either of them about the other.. you didn't tell this new chick you're in a 3-year relationship?! D:

whatever you do, you're going to hurt someone. and if you don't see anything sad or bad about that, then it makes the whole thing even sadder. they both seem like nice girls.. but i think its funny that you describe the long-term one in affectionate terms, and the new one in hot sexy terms. isnt your gf sexy? isnt this new girl sweet? ^__^

but thats not the point. (i've just spoken to maxwell, and he says that i'm not allowed to call you what i was about to call you. so let me just say that you are a bad man).

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
this is sad, man. how you let yourself get caught up with a girl when you have a girlfriend already.. thats just cruel. and to not tell either of them about the other.. you didn't tell this new chick you're in a 3-year relationship?! D:

whatever you do, you're going to hurt someone. and if you don't see anything sad or bad about that, then it makes the whole thing even sadder. they both seem like nice girls.. but i think its funny that you describe the long-term one in affectionate terms, and the new one in hot sexy terms. isnt your gf sexy? isnt this new girl sweet? ^__^

but thats not the point. (i've just spoken to maxwell, and he says that i'm not allowed to call you what i was about to call you. so let me just say that you are a bad man).

Can you PM me what you were going to call him?

I wish I had that problem dude!!!!!! lol!!!!!!

indodude said:

trashleg said:
[rant]

[/rant]

only if he doesnt mind

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
indodude said:

trashleg said:
[rant]

[/rant]

only if he doesnt mind

I'm now curious too

zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:
indodude said:

trashleg said:
[rant]

[/rant]

only if he doesnt mind

I'm now curious too

Oh me too...

haha it wasnt anything bad. just something bannable.

Rainbird said:

Okay, here's how I see it:
YOU ARE CHEATING! You need to straighten out, stop being a fucking idiot towards these girls, and cut the flirt-one loose.

Honestly, the longer you wait, the worse it will get.

Also, if they find out and get together about bringing you down, trust me, hell will break loose. I am not kidding. Get out of it while you still have some dignity. Even though I don't think I would be able to stay with a girl after I had deceived her.

I whole-heartedly agree with Rainbird on this. You have no morals whatsoever is to be considered a true man. A true man is loyal to one person whom he truly loves, and would be willing to sacrifice himself for the other. Break your connections off with the girl you met two months ago and stay with your long-term girlfriend. You are confused on this whole matter (the OP), but if you want to sacrifice your humility (and your own skin; either girl could cut something off, and it won't be a relationship) I would suggest doing it ASAP and in a mature matter.

I think your just being an asshole towards your long time girlfriend, just up your game with your current GF instead of sleeping around.

Sanyonara guys I know am probably be banned but it's been worth it.

Would Sakuragi cheat on Haruka, HUH?!?!?!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."