By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - games you've played

Why whenever things are good, we always find ways to destroy it. If deep inside you don't your girl, break up with her. This is going to hurt her a lot.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Cheating is bad m'kay

My experience: You'll get caught. You'll make a thread about it. We'll laugh at your deserved misery. You'll break up with new girl because you had a good thing all along. Then, you'll go back to cheating. Your girlfriend won't trust you, but you won't understand why (even though you are cheating). You'll get caught again (maybe3 even 2-3 times). You'll realise that you're about to lose your true love forever. You'll straighten up once and for all, but things will never be the same.

And you'll play lots of Peggle.

psrock said:
Why whenever things are good, we always find ways to destroy it. If deep inside you don't your girl, break up with her. This is going to hurt her a lot.

I'm guessing he doesn't see relationships as a very serious thing. But to play this way with someone else's emotions who may take relationships seriously is criminal IMO.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Break with both and date a guy.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
My experience: You'll get caught. You'll make a thread about it. We'll laugh at your deserved misery. You'll break up with new girl because you had a good thing all along. Then, you'll go back to cheating. Your girlfriend won't trust you, but you won't understand why (even though you are cheating). You'll get caught again (maybe3 even 2-3 times). You'll realise that you're about to lose your true love forever. You'll straighten up once and for all, but things will never be the same.

And you'll play lots of Peggle.

Sad story.

Which is the one that enjoys Uncharted? Dump the other one

zexen_lowe said:
Which is the one that enjoys Uncharted? Dump the other one

Holy shit, that's right! He's toying with a girl that bought him Uncharted 2!

You might not want to leave your long term girlfriend............but she will most definitely leave you when she finds out, and she most likely will, something will slip up down the line and she will find out, people out there struggle to get a girlfriend , and you have one and treat her like shit. you don't deserve either, you know what the right thing to do is, so why come on here asking?

THis is disgusting bugrimmar

Your cheating on one girlfriend

I just hope they are cheating on you too

disgusting

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey