By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - games you've played

They will find out and it will be funny to watch from afar.

Around the Network

Kamal, thanks for saying what we're all thinking. surely the OP wouldn't have posted this not expecting someone to say something like that. *thumbs up*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Be a man and tell her the truth, then hopefully if your still "together" consolidate that trust again. Don't try to be smug and think your on top of decieving them karma has a way of coming back trust me.

Hopefully she doesn't use VGCHARTZ ;P

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Be a man and tell her the truth, then hopefully if your still "together" consolidate that trust again. Don't try to be smug and think your on top of decieving them karma has a way of coming back trust me.

Hopefully she doesn't use VGCHARTZ ;P

maybe VGC and FML could do a one-day crossover extravaganza?!

"Today, i told my boyfriend of 3 years how much I love him and can't wait to move in with him. Then, I checked the forums on my favourite videogame website and found out that he'd been cheating on me for 2 months with a sexy leggy girl who's amazing in bed. I don't know what's worse, the fact he called me "cute and business-minded" or the fact that the only reason I found out is because I frequent a male-dominated forum where he was boasting of his sexual prowess. FML."

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

He probably thought we men were probably gonna wallow about how great he is scoring two chicks.

If you weren't in any kind of committed relationship this would of been the case.

when I come round getting a GF, I will never allow this kind of nonsense.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

hope they both leave you.

Wow you guys are brutal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I had almost the same problem before...things got way too complicated...(but I was the good guy all along ! I swear ) It was crazy...like an extremely bad nightmare. Now things are back to "normal".

"Normal"- Me being a  desperate looser/nerd/geek/dork (take your pick) for a relationship but not getting any :( 

I believe there's an offical thread for people like you

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=89129

Rainbird said:

Okay, here's how I see it:
YOU ARE CHEATING! You need to straighten out, stop being a fucking idiot towards these girls, and cut the flirt-one loose.

Honestly, the longer you wait, the worse it will get.

Also, if they find out and get together about bringing you down, trust me, hell will break loose. I am not kidding. Get out of it while you still have some dignity. Even though I don't think I would be able to stay with a girl after I had deceived her.

This post is perfect. There is nothing more to add.