By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Informer’s top 200 games of all time

I think it would be easier to put the penguin suit on over the overalls instead of taking off your overalls, putting on a penguins suit, and then putting on a pair of red overalls. But that's just me.

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
I know everyone always has something to say about these lists, but:

OMFG!!!!

HOW DARE THEY PUT METROID PRIME @ nr85!!!??? And Halo is over 40 places above it! L4D1 above it!!?? This is BS. REDICULOUS.

*Laughs at Fable1 making the list*
---

I am going to give the list some credit for at least not being dominated by new games but the doc beat me to the crux of my post.........no where near enough love for Metroid Prime for my liking.

And OOT.....?

2 Wii games...
2!
and i dont see how you guys think there are too many current gen games, i dont think there are enough! woul you rather play super mario kart or MKWii? Punch out for NES or Punch out for Wii? Halo 1 or Halo 3? Grand Turismo 1 or GT5?

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

seriously guys i think this list was just picked out of pure bordness and randomness becuase, that no1 spot should have gone to metal gear solid 4, and it msg4 is at 108 ???????????

Final Fantasy VI (III US), the best Final Fantasy ever in 8nd... above the overloved Final Fantatsy VII.

I loved this TOP200. The TOP10 is amazing.

Around the Network

These list should be removed from the internet.
There is not single top 1-200 game list that I agree.There can't be such list.
My opinion Grandia should be number 1, however its not even in 200.

Take my love, take my land..

Am i the only person who noticed this?

"30. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivious"... "Oblivious"? lol.

Uncharted 2 deserves a spot in the top 20, MGS4 is too low, Starcraft is too low, Baldur's Gate 2 being so low is laughable, X-Com is WAY too low.

GTA4 doesn't deserve a lace on this list, having it higher than San Andreas is stupid and wrong.

crash is the best platform game of all time imo ... mgs 4 is too low, gta iv too high .. infamous?? .. yes it's fun, but no a 200 greatest games... where the fuc is chrono cross???

ps_ borderlands????????????????????? cmon

@Carl2291
First time on the internet?Welcome :P

Take my love, take my land..

pablogers said:

crash is the best platform game of all time imo ... mgs 4 is too low, gta iv too high .. infamous?? .. yes it's fun, but no a 200 greatest games... where the fuc is chrono cross???

ps_ borderlands????????????????????? cmon

Borderlands is the most overrated game on that list that's for sure.

And also, where's Paper Mario?! I mean come on...