By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - using the word 'gay' as an insult

zexen_lowe said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:

Oh, don't worry, I'm not hated here, I just wanted to boast my "hateability"

You didn't win Favorite VGChartz user so now you're planning to win most hated user.... I'm on to you!

Hmmm, lemme see, what other card can I play....

Oh, yes, I hate Super Mario 64

Good, good just add MGS4 and Halo 3 and you should easily get the VGTorches burning!

Well, never played either, but I do hate Halo 1, and I didn't like MGS3 (even though I loved MGS1 and 2), does that count?

You're getting there.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
zexen_lowe said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Good, good just add MGS4 and Halo 3 and you should easily get the VGTorches burning!

Well, never played either, but I do hate Halo 1, and I didn't like MGS3 (even though I loved MGS1 and 2), does that count?

We Sega Fans still love you!

I hate Sonic, though

zexen_lowe said:
Blacksaber said:
zexen_lowe said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I hate Sonic, though

Like wise! Knuckles is where it's at for the sonic crew...though if you say anything bad about Skies of Arcadia you will find all your Suikoden games missing all replaced with Sonic Shuffle....

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
zexen_lowe said:
Blacksaber said:
zexen_lowe said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I hate Sonic, though

Like wise! Knuckles is where it's at for the sonic crew...though if you say anything bad about Skies of Arcadia you will find all your Suikoden games missing all replaced with Sonic Shuffle....

Oh, well, never played SoA, I can't lie. I always wanted to, but damned Sega ported it to GC instead of PS2

Ah come on. Being a gay atheist probably isn't much worse then just being gay.

I mean there is a huge overlap in the people who hate gay people and who hate atheists.

Now being a gay really religious christian. I bet you'd actually be hated by more people since there would be almost no overlap. Honestly in general public I even hear more really religious people get mocked then atheists. Though that may just be because of the lack of public atheists.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Ah come on. Being a gay atheist probably isn't much worse then just being gay.

I mean there is a huge overlap in the people who hate gay people and who hate atheists.

Now being a gay really religious christian. I bet you'd actually be hated by more people since there would be almost no overlap. Honestly in general public I even hear more really religious people get mocked then atheists. Though that may just be because of the lack of public atheists.

I'd imagine being a mixed race gay religious guy with a crysis of faith leaning to athesim who got someone pregnant while 'trying' the other option would be a toughie.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
I don't say gay
I haven't said it as the word "stupid" in like a year...i replaced it with stupid or ghetto!

like....my friend says
"That was really GAY"
I say
"That's ghetto"

Holy shit. NFG posted something intelligent and almost caps lock free.

*standing ovation*

@psrock

You angrypoolman!