By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - using the word 'gay' as an insult

really, i dont see what the big deal is. why do people care about this at all? if  gay people tried using the word 'straight' or 'heterosexual' as an insult, i wouldn't care. i think a lot of people are just a bunch of pussies and they get their panties up in a bunch and dont want their feelings hurt. people just need to have some thicker skin and not let stupid stereotypes and the like make them sad, because if you ask me, thats pretty gay.

what do you guys think?

Around the Network

why not find a new word to insult people, I know i would be pissed if someone called me angrypoolman.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I don't say gay
I haven't said it as the word "stupid" in like a year...i replaced it with stupid or ghetto!

like....my friend says
"That was really GAY"
I say
"That's ghetto"

Some people are just stupid and all PC.

The thing is, time is changing the meaning of the word GAY. Any term can change it's meaning throughout time.

The original meaning of GAY was "happy" and for centuries it remained so, until recently. It's only been a few decades that GAY has been related to homossexuality.

But now, GAY is changing it's meaning again, and this time it is becoming a synonim of LAME. All the people that are upset by this are idiots.

I use it, its just ingrained that way

Around the Network
shio said:
Some people are just stupid and all PC.

The thing is, time is changing the meaning of the word GAY. Any term can change it's meaning throughout time.

The original meaning of GAY was "happy" and for centuries it remained so, until recently. It's only been a few decades that GAY has been related to homossexuality.

But now, GAY is changing it's meaning again, and this time it is becoming a synonim of LAME. All the people that are upset by this are idiots.

A good example of this is the South Park episode with the bikers.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

^lol, i saw that episode. too bad it sucked balls though.

I think that you keep making these threads so enough people respond in order for you to make enough VG $ to get you in the positive numbers.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

im actually surprised that no one came in here and started flaming me for this.. oh well, i guess we just gotta wait until highwaystar101 comes in here or some shit.

amp316 said:
I think that you keep making these threads so enough people respond in order for you to make enough VG $ to get you in the positive numbers.

lol, actually i really dont want to be in the positives. i like my negative vgdollars.

the way i see it, there is no point for me to try to get a bunch of vgdollars because people who sign up automatically get 1000. so i would need to do A LOT of catching up to even get that, so fuck it.

another thing is that i got my negative vgdollars the LEGIT way: getting banned. a lot of people who have negative vgdollars just remove photos and use other cheap tactics.

to be honest, i thought this thread would have a high chance in getting me banned. i havent gotten banned in a loooooong time. im surprised.