By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - using the word 'gay' as an insult

If it is socially acceptable to call things Ghetto or a group of white guys calling each other niggers, what's the big deal about calling something gay?

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
If it is socially acceptable to call things Ghetto or a group of white guys calling each other niggers, what's the big deal about calling something gay?

because it hurts their feelings and they think it has something to do with them when it really has nothing to do with them at all; theyre just a bunch of self centered pussies who want people's pity.

angrypoolman said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

because it hurts their feelings and they think it has something to do with them when it really has nothing to do with them at all; theyre just a bunch of self centered pussies who want people's pity.

You really have no clue what you're talking about.

Seece said:
angrypoolman said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

fill me in then, expert. unless you feel as if its pointless; i will understand.

angrypoolman said:
Seece said:
angrypoolman said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

fill me in then, expert. unless you feel as if its pointless; i will understand.

You really wouldn't understand.

I'm not going to bother explaining it to you as you'll just refute it. It runs a lot deeper than "hurting someones feelings" 

like I said, I really wouldn't expect you of all people to understand. You call women your "bicthes" right? I bet they laugh in your face ..

Around the Network

when i said 'i understand' i meant that i would understand why you would feel like it is pointless to explain it to me. i didnt mean it as 'i would understand what you are saying even if you feel like explaining it is pointless.'

anywho. has anything i said in this thread hurt your feelings?

angrypoolman said:
^lol, i saw that episode. too bad it sucked balls though.

South Park sucks balls more often than not lately.

seece, it seems you like to dodge questions a lot... it's like you're trying to create this dramatic scene where everyone wonders what you're talking about and questions you about what you mean and blah blah blah. lol just state your opinion besides saying "you all wouldn't understand". what's the point in that anyways?

This thread is so gay...

Hate Speech!

lol