By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MW2 online is inferior to KZ2 online without a doubt

I was playing MW2 online and i m hugly disappointed.I only played a bit of online from MW1 and WOW and for this one i got upto level 10 .

let me start:

first of all the maps are too big for 10 -12 people.

graphics online is like a polished PS2 game(SP is beautiful but online ,,,ughhh)everything is low res it's like rainbow six vegas graphics .

the minute you step out your dead from an unkown place.

it's very fast paced like UT3/R2.

Class based multiplayer with different ability is much much more fun.

the only positive is that the aiming system is extremly forgiving of your error while shooting.

I honestly don't see why this is popular at all.

KZ2 is much more epic and hectic with 32 players in the room.with 10 turret bots,8 air support,etc...

I give MW2 online a 6.5 and a 9 to KZ2 online.

people that are even comparing the graphics of MW2 and KZ2 either are joking or haven't experienced KZ2 online.

Around the Network

I personally think this thread is a lie.

A Helghast eye is telling me that Killzone 2> Modern Warfare 2. If it(MW) is anything like the first it easily beats it

Seeing as how Killzone 2 was such a bland and boring game online and MW2 isnt i disagree.

@pdf
tell me which part is wrong

@carl i m very serious

Around the Network

The helgast just declared war with the COD fans!!!! prepare to defend helgan!!!

Most people disagree so you're in the minority of opinion here. Since its yours vs theirs and there are a lot more of 'them' than you...

Tease.

I love killzone 2's online, but I haven't played MWF2 online since I do not have gold

mM

yeah i agree, killzone 2 online could be better imo, but its not dude....MW2 online has so many more people that its better....killzone 2 has longer loading, and not too many people play it....or the new map packs....i love kz2 online and it is better, just not the better exp.

Them there be fightn' words son.