By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MW2 online is inferior to KZ2 online without a doubt

LOL...geesh...I'm SO surprised that you think this.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

COD MW2 online is way better in my opinion. Perks, kill streaks, huge selection of guns and upgrades! aiming thats more suited to my tastes. its soooooooo fun! They are both great games guy MW trumps KZ online.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

heruamon said:
LOL...geesh...I'm SO surprised that you think this.

im SO surprised that your SO surprised >_>

Finnbar said:
COD MW2 online is way better in my opinion. Perks, kill streaks, huge selection of guns and upgrades! aiming thats more suited to my tastes. its soooooooo fun! They are both great games guy MW trumps KZ online.

this ftw

i like KZ2 onlines better, but its a little slower and too many idiots at times, Mod deuce is much more reliable and is entertaining every time.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:

I was playing MW2 online and i m hugly disappointed.I only played a bit of online from MW1 and WOW and for this one i got upto level 10 .

let me start:

first of all the maps are too big for 10 -12 people.

I agree. A few of them are too big. However, I felt the same way about Killzone 2. 32 person online didn't feel any different than 12 person online because of the expansiveness of the maps. It took forever for me to spawn after a death and get back into the battle. I end up with roughly the same proportion of kills/deaths in either game, so I must not be seeing more action in one more than the other.

graphics online is like a polished PS2 game(SP is beautiful but online ,,,ughhh)everything is low res it's like rainbow six vegas graphics .

You're either blind or you're semi-blind and playing this on an SDTV. MW2 isn't the most technically impressive game ever, but it is no PS2 game.

the minute you step out your dead from an unkown place.

Sucks for you. Go check the Killcam next time and it won't be an unknown place you get shot from anymore.

it's very fast paced like UT3/R2.

I don't know about R2, but it's nowhere near as fast as UT3. You must go back and play UT3 so you can realize how wrong you are. MW2 is definitely faster than Killzone 2, but KZ2 also happens to be quite possibly the most purposely slow FPS in existence. 

Class based multiplayer with different ability is much much more fun.

Not sure what game you played, but there are a multitude of abilities in MW2. It's called Perks and Killstreaks. Regarding classes, that's fine. That's your opinion.

the only positive is that the aiming system is extremly forgiving of your error while shooting.

I honestly don't see why this is popular at all.

KZ2 is much more epic and hectic with 32 players in the room.with 10 turret bots,8 air support,etc...

I give MW2 online a 6.5 and a 9 to KZ2 online.

people that are even comparing the graphics of MW2 and KZ2 either are joking or haven't experienced KZ2 online.

My answers are in beautiful red. I didn't comment on anything that is your opinion, because there's no point in fighting over opinions.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I sincerely disagree with your opinion. Both games are great, but Modern Warfare 2 wipes the floor with it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I haven't tried either of them so I can't say for sure but going by CoD 4's online I'm fairly certain MW2 takes the prize here, dedicated servers or no.
I'm more excited about MAG when it releases to see what kind of an impact it could have with such massive battles online.

it's the noob FPS.
"i can't aimz whout auto aimz!
or get killz without martyrdome" >_>.

Squilliam said:
Most people disagree so you're in the minority of opinion here. Since its yours vs theirs and there are a lot more of 'them' than you...

Sales are always determinative of quality, yup.  ;)