By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Gamecube Sequal Do You Want On The Wii?

Hen-shin a go-go, baby!

No seriously, I really don't know. Seen a lot of good suggestions here with Viewtiful Joe, Eternal Darkness, Wind Waker (tho the DS Zeldas are sort-of sequels to Wind Waker), Pikmin 3. I am also going to say Resident Evil 4, because RE5 doesn't do it justice.

But more than anything, I want a true sequel to Super Mario Sunshine, I really want to visit Delfino Island again.

I'm kidding! Relax!

Around the Network

Luigi's mansion
fzero
starfox
waverace

non gamecube sequels:
pilotwings - PLEASE!!!

Oh yeah hey I totally forgot about Waverace... those games were totally sweet! :D A Wii version would rock, and would imho cater to the casuals that Nintendo so loves too!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

F-Zero and Eternal Darkness.

Speaking of Waverace, what the hell is NST doing these days and why haven't they released anything for the Wii?

pikmin would be nice.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin and F Zero come to mind.

like so many others

baten kaitos

viewtiful joe

eternal darkness

a "traditional" phantasy star online would be awesome but unless phantasy star zero works miracles now that its in the states i dont see it happening.

Eternal Darkness, Luigi's Mansion and Baten Kaitos

Eternal Darkness and Beyond Good and Evil!!!

Kirby Air Ride.

Yes, that game IS awesome.

How technical is your game?