By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Gamecube Sequal Do You Want On The Wii?

Eternal darkness
Pikmin
F-zero

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness and Pikmin 3

Oh, also LoZ: Twilight Princess

rogue squardon

Errr, I dunno. The GC is by far Nintendos worst home console. Jungle Beat 2 ... I guess.

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Geist - Top of my list. Great concept but the excution wasn't fully there. Would've love more ways to scare someone into possesion. Also great on multiplayer.

Baten Kaitos 3 - Loved the first one, so-so on second but would gladly pick up another. C'mon Nintendo! You got Monolith!

Skies of Arcadia sequel - Sky Pirates. Do I really need to say more?

The usual suspects, some of my favourite GC titles, still in my collection:

Skies of Arcadia, Beyond Good & Evil, Baten Kaitos, Eternal Darkness, Pikmin, Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero, and of course Wind Waker...

And Fire Emblem and Paper Mario, too: i know we already had sequels, but i'd like a 2nd wave... :)

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

ETERNAL DARKNESS. I know it's been mentioned a lot in this topic already, but it cannot be stressed enough..

One of the most underrated games in the past 10 years IMO...

Pikmin, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Starfox, F-Zero, Wave Race & Rouge Squadron have not had any sequels on Wii. They all need sequels.