By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Gamecube Sequal Do You Want On The Wii?

I'd say Pikmin3!

But I'd also like to see StarFox:Assualt2 and Donkey Kong :Jungle Beat sequel as well.

And of course Eternal Darkness, Silicon planned on the series having multiple games, come on Nintendo liscense it out to another third party developer and give us a sequel!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

P.N. 03
Mario sunshine
Zelda four swords

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Star Fox Adventures --» Star Fox Adventures 2
Paper Mario 2 ---» Paper Mario 3

I always wanted a sequel to Eternal Darkness. I loved the game, but it had a few flaws, that if fixed, would make a really great game. In that sense, it is almost like Assassin's Creed.

Skies of Arcadia: man I love this RPG and I long for a sequel/prequel form a long time.

Geist: A very good game that deserves a second look.

Evolution: this game has a soft spot in my heart.

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Paper Mario 3 and star fox assult

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

IxisNaugus said:
Kirby Air Ride.

Yes, that game IS awesome.

omg i second that motion.

WINDWAKER!

Luigi's Mansion, Baten Kaitos and Eternal Darkness.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva