By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Gamecube Sequal Do You Want On The Wii?

A new F-Zero(by Amusement Vision, couse they would'nt screw it up) and a new Starfox(by Treasure, couse i just know they'd make the best Starfox ever)

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Baten Kaitos!!! Monolith said they were ready to make a new BK last year if Nintendo gave them the go ahead and it's actually tri-Crescendo's most successful title/series so I'm hopeful they'll make it. NoA even localized Origins themselves so I think they have a soft spot for the series. I hope they announce it soon...I need a new one badly. That'd be my most anticipated title besides Tales of Graces.

That's the one thing I dislike and don't underestand about Nintendo.

I mean that was the same deal with Silicon Knights.  They wanted to do Eternal Darkness 2 and Nintendo said no.

They just seem to horde and don't even use some of their successful IPS.

I'm sure other companies do it as well but i don't get why...

I mean i doubt we'll ever see another Eternal Darkness.

Mario Golf. I've been waiting for a full-out golf game featuring Mario characters since the damn thing came out.

And it's sequel, not sequal. I swear that it's the most commonly misspelled word in the world.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Im gonna have to say baiten kaitos

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Eternal Darkness

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

1) Starfox Adventures 2
2) Eternal Darkness 2
3) Luigi's Mansion 2

I want Luigi's Mansion, but only if the mansion is bigger.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Dr.Grass said:
1) Starfox Adventures 2
2) Eternal Darkness 2
3) Luigi's Mansion 2

This.

star fox adventures
Phantasy Star online
Crazy Taxi

Does it have to be one?

Eternal Darkness, Pikmin and F-Zero.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down