By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

10 minutes ago! Got NSMBWii today, just played it with my wife. We have blasted through World 1 and 2 so far, and are exploring World 3.

Before that, I guess 2 days ago, been a lot of Wii Sports Resort Golf and Swordfighting going on lately!

Around the Network

A little over a month ago, my son and I played a bit of Carnival Games and Wii Sports Resort. The thing barely gets used. My son plays his DS constantly and I use my PS3 daily.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

A few days ago, Prime 2 on Trilogy. Been too busy studying to do a lot of gaming lately.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Yesterday. I played a couple of rounds of Tiger Woods 10.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

About 3 or 4 months ago whenever Wii Sports Resort came out. I played that and Wii Fit before school started.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Playing it right now!. I mostly play with the PC and Wii daily. -New Super Mario Bros Wii!!

Rarely touch my Xbox, I even own 2 of them. One upstairs(modded with over 100 games, not banned ;D) and one downstairs.

Got ps3 late, so I just got blueray movies and metal gear :/

10 minutes ago I was playing Pikmin new play control. I am waiting for my NSMB Wii.

Last night i played wiifit plus.

"Like you know"

Paul said:
I just finished playing it one minute ago. I played an hour of COD reflex and then an hour and a half of NSMB. Parental leave, the kids at preschool and the wife out christmas shopping rocks!!!!!

After my kids got home from preschool I fed them lunch and did some laundry. Then I put the little one down for her nap and the older one went to kindergarten with my wife who volunteers at the school. I then had another sweet 2 hour session on COD and I broke into the top 700 in kills. I've played for over 4 hours today and will probably play another hour or two of NSMB when the kids go to bed.

August 2009.