By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up PS3 Still >Than 360 MW2 Sells 8.14million

so 360 has 3 out of 5 biggest week ones releases of all time. and the xbox brand 4 out of 5. thats quite an achievement.

good sales all around, ps3 +52% yoy is impressive.

Around the Network

PS3 should sell 400k next week

this must be heartbreaking  for darthdevidem01..
but still very good number for 360

Squilliam: I only got an Xbox 360 because I was appalled at the conduct of certain PS3 fanboys...
I prefer to side with the lulz to be honest.

Squilliam said:
I've almost made it to 3 days without trolling the PS3. My personal best is 17 days and I want to beat that record?

Wow. Playstation 3 is on fire!

this OP lacks darth's enthusiasm!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

I don't understand how PS3 outsold X360 THIS week.
Maybe some banned people switching sides?

chubaca said:

A pirate won't go for a system that still isn't hacked.

nice sales all around, but i think the 360 will outsell the ps3 on black friday. very happy to see gaming doing so well during these times. if the rumored black friday deal with the wii and a $100 gift card is real , than the wii will sell over a 1 million that week i think.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Xen said:
chubaca said:

A pirate won't go for a system that still isn't hacked.

Not necessarily true. Some people pirate just because they can, not because they don't have the money. Seeing how they got banned, they had to get another system anyway, so now their choice could have been different.

hd combo outsells wii again. This holiday may finally seal the