By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG members dissapearing?

Oh yes, checking his profile I saw that he has already posted today, I just haven't read those threads...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
Delusional said:
Late last week, I had trouble loading VGchartz for couple of days. That could be reason why some people aren't on. Plus all the spyware/adware/popups, I can't use my home desktop and laptop to go to the site since my anti-stuff software is too weak to allow me on vgchartz.

Same here, I couldn't load VG Chartz from my home PC, Laptop or my college library's pc's, I guess the site was down but maybe some people still can't log on.

The site must've been down, but ioi told us though.
I've had no problems logging on lately, and the site itself performs a lot better now than before, with loading times halved on my connection!

I personally left for a week cuz i was out of the country but that just me and also I never log out of the site I don't see a reason to...

No where's grandmaster???

Geez... I thought I was starting to get some respect around here. J/k

Around the Network

Nobody is here...

they still have not returned,,

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Any reason why Leo-J should wants to come back?

He gets more respect on the GT forum.

The fact that he gets "respect" on GT's forums is scray enough.

I've seen him wallowing around the comments though, so he's probably just lurking at the moment. It's a phase.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
The fact that he gets "respect" on GT's forums is scray enough.

I've seen him wallowing around the comments though, so he's probably just lurking at the moment. It's a phase.

Meh it is crowded with fanboys over there and they have a lot of members.

He can post somthing very stupid over there today and the next day everyone on that site forgot about his comment and no one will remind him about his stupid comment that he made the day before. (Something that is not the case on VGCHARTZ).

GT suits him very well and the fact that you can buy things there makes it more interesting (I am still saving for a PS3).

Possible he will come back on this forum and post on it but I understand it if he never wants to come back.

leo being gone is kind of a benefit to the site here.. he didn't seem to actually spread anything but bullshit.

The rest seem fine.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.