By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG members dissapearing?

..........gballzack

Its come to get ReVENGe!!

*SMACK* 

*gets knocked out and dragged away*

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
konnichiwa said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
The fact that he gets "respect" on GT's forums is scray enough.

I've seen him wallowing around the comments though, so he's probably just lurking at the moment. It's a phase.

Meh it is crowded with fanboys over there and they have a lot of members.

He can post somthing very stupid over there today and the next day everyone on that site forgot about his comment and no one will remind him about his stupid comment that he made the day before. (Something that is not the case on VGCHARTZ).

GT suits him very well and the fact that you can buy things there makes it more interesting (I am still saving for a PS3).

Possible he will come back on this forum and post on it but I understand it if he never wants to come back.

There is absolutely no way we could remember all the stupid things that kid has said.  Sure, a few Leo memes tend to stick, but he cranks em out faster than we can keep track.  

I really doubt he's getting "repect" on the GT forums.  Maybe indifference, but that's about it.  The key to getting respect...hmmm...give it.  You'd be amazed at how nice and considerate people can be.  

"Gran Turismo is more realistic than real cars"

And it's quite ironic, because that one would get "OMFGZ YOUR RIGHTZ!!! THE CELLL YEAH!!!1"  from the peorple over that forum

Ok seeing as this thread has devolved into personal attacks, I'm locking it. Keep the insulting manner to a minimum in the future, please. ;>

gonna get in before the lockdown happens..... I used to be "dallas" on here before somebody hacked my username, now i've shut that down by getting the mods to ban that account. Dont worry, I'm still the next Pachter.

about the others.. cklmb seems like a proud guy, probably really proud imo. He caught a little bit of ribbing and I think left b/c of it. gballzack probably just reincarnated as somebody else.

leo-j is probably playing Ratchet & Clank... Now that he has a decent game on his system he doesn't have enough time to spread PS3 wisdom throughout the vgchartz world...