By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Zack & Wiki Campaign Propaganda (Just look at my sig)

Im still not buying it. I need to save up for uncharted and assasins creed.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

I must admit, I'm only a casual gamer who doesn't buy heaps of games, but all the love on IGN really got me interested in it to the point where it's on my must buy list for when it comes out here in Australia (Dec 7th).

I was just thinking the other day how funny it is that people (including myself) get so passionate about these things. I mean, if it flops or if it flies, it really doesn't affect me, but I REALLY want it to do well and I have no idea why!!!

Practically, I think deep down I equate it to wanting better 3rd party support for my Wii so if games like this do well, then maybe we'll get GTA4!!!

zackblue said:
Im still not buying it. I need to save up for uncharted and assasins creed.
 Hmm both for PS3? And you will become a mod if you buy it and show proof. lolz 

Buy Zack & Wiki or else Snesboy will never, ever remove that annoying signature.

Jesus, mine's about killing pedophiles and I still find yours more outlandish.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

man, all this talk about zack & wiki might make me eventually buy it. i wasn't considering it at all but now i just might, although not till after the holidays. i do hope it sells well so that'll encourage more 3rd party support

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Around the Network

I really want to buy it, I just bought GH3, and have to get galaxy soon. Not to mention bwii, fire emblem, manhunt 2, and possibly mario and sonic @ olympic games are all on the list to get.

I'll probably put zack and wiki after I get galaxy. saving for college, while working full time paying 770$ in rent with one roomate only making 12.50 an hour is hard work friends!

To all of those who are thinking of getting the game, but aren't sure how to fit it into the heaps of games they need to buy this season, maybe I can shed some light on why this isn't a problem. Zack & Wiki may supply an ample length of gameplay, but the addicting nature of the game ensures that you play through it a lot faster than you would other games.

Where dying may make you turn a game off, with Z/W, it just makes you want to try it again so you don't die! I usually don't get much play time in since the gaming TV is also the main family TV, but I've logged well over 7 hours over two days, and I intend to log on 3 to 5 more tomorrow. You'll finish this game quickly because you'll want to keep playing it. And then, after you've played all your other games, you can go back and improve times, find alternate solutions and gain collectibles (except for that damned music minigame... stupid thing)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

thanks for the post stof. Even if I were to get it, it's sold out in every store where I live (Albuquerque)

I really wonder why Capcom didn't release Z&W first here in EU. Adventure games sell most here than US&Jap together... :/

I BOUGHT ZACK AND WIKI ABOUT 20 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!

WILL PLAY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!