By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Zack & Wiki Campaign Propaganda (Just look at my sig)

If it needs this much hype, it's going to flop.

It could have a Jeanne D'Arc lifespan, that's admirable.

Around the Network

So... do you think all of us with these Zack and Wiki tags will actually help the sales at all?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I agree with Montana, just the fact that everybody's having trouble finding it is already a problem.

There was a lot more whining before and when Okami came out to get it, and a helluva lot more hype, hailed as Game of the Year IGN, and it didn't sell amazingly.

Zack & Wiki might sell, but it's gonna need advertising like a bitch. And forum signatures don't count.

MontanaHatchet said:
If it needs this much hype, it's going to flop.

It could have a Jeanne D'Arc lifespan, that's admirable.

I admit the Buy Zack & Wiki Campaign on this site is a bit silly. But word of mouth is a huge factor in game sales. And thanks to IGN, this game had good word of mouth before it even released. Fortunately, reviews from other sites are just as positive and after playing a few hours of the game, I can safely say that it is a truly awesome and original game. 

Our forums might not be the most accurate representation, but the game seems to be getting pretty widescale love, so why wouldn't it see fantastic legs?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Hmmmmmmm..............

Sadly, even if it does have legs, it probably will be outsold by Carnival Games.

*Shakes head*

MontanaHatchet said:
flamevizier_34 said:
It should have sed:

BUY ZACK OR WIKI OR ELSE GBALLZACK WILL WATCH YOU TOUCH URSELF AT NIGHT.

trust me man, dont ask what or who gballzack is. Sales will soar
She'd probably just laugh if she was watching.

ok now you got me all creeped out

0_0 *shivers*

excuse me for a second while I go check my closet

So will anyone else join me in purchasing this game for Wii friends and family?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

stof said:
Buy Zack OR Wiki? um...

And why do you think it's going to be a flop Montana? Are you talking long term or launch sales?
 I didn't notice that! But I have changed it. lolz 

DarkNight_DS said:
So will anyone else join me in purchasing this game for Wii friends and family?

Yes. I am already working on it. First I need to get Guitar Hero III though.