By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Zack & Wiki Campaign Propaganda (Just look at my sig)

Gballzack was a hentai posting manipulative flamer.

Can someone please link me to one of her "discussions" with Blue3?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Umm, Montana Hatchet. You are not a mod the last time I checked.

Hmm, maybe you should check once more...

Oh lol. your name is red. RED EQUALS BAN

Why did they make you a mod?

Dtewi is way better fitted for the job.

Really? Why did they make you a mod? I am having trouble figuring this out.

Around the Network

I take offense to that!

I wonder if I should buy Zack & Wiki now...

You should or I will ban you (somehow)

Im not buying zack and wiki.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Remember, this site isn't the only one hyping the hell out of Z&W, just about every gaming site is doing the same thing. Detructoid wrote a review that started with BUY THIS GAME (and one of the few games that have been rated a 9-- most don't break 8.5 and I don't believe one has ever gone above 9), I don't need to link to the IGN hype, NeoGaf has an epic thread, Kotaku told everyone to go buy Zack and Wiki the day before it was released, Joystiq has been pretty positive about it, it's been getting great reviews, it's been mentioned on Penny-Arcade (which will sell a good number of games if they go into it further-- just look at WoW), and there's a huge thread the PA forums.

This game may not be a best seller, but I believe it will sell well. Every gaming site that covers anything to do with Nintendo has only great things to say about the game with most flat out telling people to buy the game or die, and just about every gaming forum has it's own OMG Zack & Wiki is made of win!!!!!! thread. Say what you want about the game but it's going to do well.

You are now.