By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Zack & Wiki Campaign Propaganda (Just look at my sig)

stof said:
MontanaHatchet said:
If it needs this much hype, it's going to flop.

It could have a Jeanne D'Arc lifespan, that's admirable.

I admit the Buy Zack & Wiki Campaign on this site is a bit silly. <font size=+3>But word of mouth is a huge factor in game sales. And thanks to IGN, this game had good word of mouth before it even released. Fortunately, reviews from other sites are just as positive</font> and after playing a few hours of the game, I can safely say that it is a truly awesome and original game.

Our forums might not be the most accurate representation, but the game seems to be getting pretty widescale love, so why wouldn't it see fantastic legs?

That is why I have been telling everyone I know about the game lolz. 

Around the Network

Really, you should change the And to a &.

Also, for the sake of my sanity, could you shrink the font size just a bit?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Word of mouth matters plenty. There have been more than a few DS games that sold quite well because of this.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I think this game will be proof of how much strength the internet and 'hardcore' users have on the Wii... if the number is good, then that's good... if it's bad... then that's bad.

I expect it will be bad.

stof said:
Really, you should change the And to a &.

Also, for the sake of my sanity, could you shrink the font size just a bit?
 Maybe two sizes down. Depends, will I be banned? 

Around the Network

*Yawn*

Maybe...

BUY ZACK AND WIKI OR I WILL F**CKING COME TO YOUR HOUSE, KICK YOUR DOG, AND MAKE YOU PLAY IT!!!! WITH EVIL!!!!!!!11

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Who is gballzack?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Zack and Wiki needs to sell les than 200k really to flop. I mean its a budget title first of all and it doesn't take as much sales on Wii to turn a profit as the rest.

So I doubt it will flop in the aspect yall are putting it in.

The question is will it be a success. I would doubt it going on to have success to such as that of RE4: Wii edition but I do think it can manage to break that 200k bar.

BUY ZACK AND WIKI OR TORNADOES WILL DESTROY YOUR HOUSE AND SEND YOU FLYING LIKE THE COW IN THAT TWISTER MOVIE AND ALSO FIRE ANTS WILL EAT YOUR SHINS AND YOUR GOLDFISH WILL DIE!!!! WITH EVIL!!!!!!!!!!11

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom