By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition to remove J Pop from all upcoming rpg's.

To: Japanese Developers

I'm sic(sic) and tired of hearing shitty J Pop songs in my rpg's this petition is to remove J Pop from all future rpg's and replace it with music that doesn't completely suck RnB and Soul like Alicia Key's or Marvin Gay. Or maybe some James Brown it doesn't even have to fit in the games theme I'm just sick of hearing awful J Pop(all J Pop) 

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

http://www.petitiononline.com/67954/petition.html

Please sign my petition I know its a long shot but maybe we can get rid of J Pop from all rpg's.

Around the Network

You, sir, are going to start a riot when the JRPG folks get here. Take cover!

I don't even know what J pop is but I'll sign

Although I agree with you on removing the J Pop songs from games, I don't want to see an overrated artist like Alicia Keys on any RPG game. As a matter a fact, I don't want any vocal songs on any game.

BTW, It is Marvin GayE with an e.

I don't think this will be a popular petition given the reaction to Leona Lewis and FFXIII...

Around the Network

I'm not the biggest fan of J-Pop, but it does go along with JRPGs quite well.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Remove Japanese Pop from Japanese RPGs?...

No. I prefer authenticity.

You might as well just play WRPGs and ignore JRPGs. Seriously.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

CAL4M1TY said:
I don't think this will be a popular petition given the reaction to Leona Lewis and FFXIII...

that move is gonna SELL more FF13 copies than you realise right now

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So, we want to remove 'J Pop' and 'R&B' from RPGs..awesome! FFXIV with Lil Wayne theme song confirmed!!!!!!?