By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you replay the most for this gen?

*Has to be a game from this gen*

What game did you replay the most for this generation. What game was it and from start to finish how many times did you beat it?

For me it would be Uncharted, I must of replayed that game about 7 times. Then it'd probably be Resistance Fall of man, beat it about 5 times.

Around the Network

L4D!

Soon to be L4D2!! 

Closest one to that would be R2!

All these Twos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2222

Do handhelds count? If so, then Tetris DS.

If not and going by time, then probably Geometry Wars or Geometry Wars 2, I play the shit out of both of those.

If going by the amount of times beaten, then probably Uncharted, but I also rarely beat games and even more rarely beat them more than once. I beat Uncharted twice and I'm pretty close to the end I believe on Crushing but some of the ways fights start are bullshit and it wasn't the trouble.

Tekken 6, if it counts... No?
Alright, Metal Gear Solid 4, start to finish 3 times, I'm on my fourth.

Space invaders: Infinite Gene on the iphone.. 10+ times..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

@Twesterm, yup DS and PSP

Call of Duty 2 about 4 or 5 times
Then Halo 3, Gears & Gears 2 - 3 times

and well that's probably it. I simply have too much games to play.

Smash Brothers Brawl. About 900 hours before my Wii broke.

Can any of you top that?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

i would say halo 3 just because i beat the campaign 7 times already.

Errm played Mario Kart Wii the most, but I guess you mean something that actually has a start and a finish.... and how many times I went through it... if so then probably Resident Evil 4:Wii, which I think I have played through about 12 times (though for reference, I have played through Zelda:TP only about 5 times but racked up about the same number of hours)