By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you replay the most for this gen?

Gnac said:
I'm not sure which is the largest timefiend between Meteos (DS), Dead Rising (360) and Twilight Princess (Wii).

I've started having nightmares comprising of elements from those three games. Surprisingly, the most horrific thing Dead Rising has to contribute is Frank West wearing ladies' clothing.

haha gaming nightmares are great.  I keep waking up thinking damnit, I have to run back to my fucking bloodstain AGAIN! (Demon's Souls owns me)

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid 4

14 completions!

Disgaea 3 63 times.

Twilight Princess, 4 times. The 4th time I did it with 3 heart containers to make it more interesting.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Uncharted, both

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Resident Evil 5 3x, GeoW I&II 2x, Bioshock 2x
Street Fighter IV about 300 hours... but that's not realy replay is it ? :)

1-SSBB
2-No More Heroes
3-Flower, Sun And Rain

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I'm in my 5th time, ~200 hours already. In PC, WoW, >2500 hours from October 2006 to December 2008.

MLB Power Pros.

Can't say how many times I "beat" it... however I made 5 teams of Success mode characters.

Which means i took 125 players through the RPG mode.

In addition I played MLB life mode a lot and Success mode.

In fact i'm in the process of playing one of my created teams through a season mode right now. 3 Characters through MLB Life mode....

and making 2 more teams. One of US presidents, and another of Famous tyrants.

I have played Mario Kart Wii approximately 27.368 gajillion hours.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger