By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
can i just say, that if nen-suer turns up guilty at any point in the game, it has absolutely zero to do with me.

i know you want me dead nen, but would you really sacrifice yourself to make me look suspicious? you're either very foolish or mafia. even if you're mafia, you're silly.

/disclaimer.

Thats my line, am not defending you at all

i just dont want to lynch an potential innocent

i hope the cop investigate YOU 2night :P

funny, i was thinkin that YOU need to be investigated.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Sorry late!

Former something....

The way this is going we're all going to vote for someone different and end up with a deca-lynching!

Signature goes here!

Tracking this one.

You guys posted more, darn.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

UnVote

Vote: No Lynch

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Tracking this one.

Beat it Mario Boy....

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Tracking this one.

Beat it Mario Boy....

What did you say to him! Grrr

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Tracking this one.

Beat it Mario Boy....

What did you say to him! Grrr

Mario sucks

Luigi rules...there i said it

Discussion has ceased might as well vote.

Vote : No lynch

Signature goes here!

vote:nen suer

Why? Because random.org told so.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||