By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trashleg said:

thank you so much. for making my first living win look like it means nothing...

you just destroyed my joy with 12 little words..

Oh he is just saying that because he fails to realize I could just as easily have been a vigilante. Not really Son1x fault that I am drawn to being a sociopath.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Damn I knew I should have killed trashleg last night. I thought there was only one mafia left though, and decided to take out the lurker instead.

Oh and I didn't have to be a bad guy really. I just kind of chose it for the fun of the thing. I could have held off on randomly zapping lurkers I knew weren't mafia, but meh. Serial killer is just a fun role =)

Also, this is possibly the coolest role I have seen. Kudos to whoever thought it up.

Yea I really wanted to use that role. I thought it up back in Round 8 or so.
I even mentioned in one of the sign-up threads. 

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

....i was right about Gnizmo ^_^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

trashleg said:
Son1x said:
You didn't kill nen.
You killed ToS. Gnizmo got nen.

oh.  thats right. i killed truck. lucky that.

im getting confused obsessed cos i killed nen LAST time.

yes you are

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Actually, you were dead wrong. I was a vigilante when you accused me. I didn't turn serial killer until after I offed you.

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
nen-suer said:

Actually, you were dead wrong. I was a vigilante when you accused me. I didn't turn serial killer until after I offed you.

I could see the evil inside you

it was a mater of time before you start killing innocents

and you did, and your first victim was the priest XD

Oh yea nen, what were you doing behind the pub anyway?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Oh yea nen, what were you doing behind the pub anyway?

Someone (Gnizmo) called me and said he wanted to till me something important about the mafia

So after i made sure axumblade was well, i went to see him

you know the rest.....

ps: i told you i will die on the first day

Father Grigori didn't die my foot

Gnizmo said:
nen-suer said:

i thought that said rofld. i was asking myself what "rofld" meant. then i read it again..

@nen: lol obsessed, nah. hell-bent on perpetual revenge, yessir!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

From this point forward every time I use a night action t kill someone I am going to say I rofled them. That makes me giggle in all the right ways.