By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
Son1x said:
You didn't kill nen.
You killed ToS. Gnizmo got nen.

who killed me? my name is white...

No one killed you.

Mafia won because it populated 1/2 of the population alive. So 2 out of 4 alive were Mafia.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

i still can't believe that was so quick.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Yea me too.
I was like lets see who got killed... wth, 4 left and 2 mafia? Its already over, lol.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

welp, after playing such a huge game i guess going back to a small one was bound to be surprisingly short it was a lot of fun though, well done Son1x

i still remember our first game, we were lynched together...

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Haha.
I still can't believe how nen thought you were innocent. It was so damn obvious. Even your fellow mafia member said that (the obvious part)

Around the Network

the most annoying thing was, that if Final-Fan had just changed his vote i'd have survived and we'd have won that night

but you were shit-hot, with that idea to lynch us both. grrr. you self-sacrificing good guy, makinf me look bad!

Well that was the only way to lynch you.
nen-suer was blinded and invisible liked you the most so she voted the same as you did
dsister (was it him?) was still deciding and Final-Fan said he voted for you because otherwise it would look very suspicious (this is the part where he said it was too obvious too).

The next day/night was/were quite shocking

hahaha i could just imagine nen's face when he saw the chart and saw that i was mafia.. poor guy i hated/admired you so much in that game

Haha that really was worth it.
And that short hate of his then was equivalent to wii fanboys' hate on xbox/ps3 and vice versa.

It's a good thing the game ended quickly because I died the first night :P

But in a ten person game having 3 mafias (including a godfather) AND a serial killer?!?!? How could the town ever win?

Signature goes here!