By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^oh shoosht you. excuses, excuses.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I wins...

Former something....

You guys finished already???? 0_o

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Good thing we choose Zexen over Gizmo or we would still have to take down one more...

Former something....

Woah, this game ended quick.

Around the Network
Son1x said:

That was the fastest Mafia game ever, lol.

That's because neither you nor axumblade know how to properly balance a mafia game.

Blacksaber said:
I wins...

i googled "mafia high five" in the hopes that i'd find an innovative and entertaining photo to embed here, but all i got was weird random crap.

*high five*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Wait, what the fuck??? How come 3 mafia AND a SK? Does no one pay attention to the golden rules of Mafia? What happened to 1 mafia every 3 townies?

Meh, we were screwed from the beginning, there was no way we could ever win, so at least I don't feel bad at all for losing. Congrats to the mafia for winning a game that they couldn't lose

The golden rule is bullshit, or should a 15 player game have 5 mafia?

But I agree that 4/10 bad guys is pretty harsh on the town. Especially if the mafia are getting power roles! (Or did I misread something?)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
The golden rule is bullshit, or should a 15 player game have 5 mafia?

But I agree that 4/10 bad guys is pretty harsh on the town. Especially if the mafia are getting power roles! (Or did I misread something?)

That's just bad math.  If it's one mafia every three townies, you'd have five mafia in a 20 man game.