By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zexen_lowe said:
If you're either of the two possibilities, I won't feel bad if I lynched you.

And you know very well that I won't lynch YOU for lurking, I'm one of the few that understands your complex schedule. And even with that, we have even bigger lurkers than you, so in the end no one will care to lynch you for lurking in that case, given that we have someone like pichu in the game

lol, If my vote would've made a difference I would've changed my voted, but It didn't, so me not changing my vote ain't a big deal.

I never said that I did it because I thought I would get lynched for lurker (at least not in this game lol), like I said, it was practically a joke. I have getting annoyed for people not noticing me or thinking that I just lurk, but I assure you this wasn't one of it

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

is it still daytime? i have to go to class now til like 5pm... and i dont want to vote yet. i know that zexen can be pretty shifty when he's mafia, lol. (we've all done it zexen, no shame). so falcon could genuinely be lazy. but if hes lazy then he shouldnt be playing anyway. hmmph. so is it ok if this day goes on til 5, son1x? sorry

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I'm gonna leave the day for another 24 hours. Then I'm ending the day disregarding the votes , request or anything.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Where's everyone? Seriously, we aren't talking at all, we're supposed to do something, not just let the day fly by. I'm starting to hate small games

Vote: Pichu

This is moving slooooow! This is want happens when I get killed too soon!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@Trashleg
Like I said, if my vote had affected in some way I would've changed, but it didn't. Actually, the way this game has evolved has made me not care a lot about it, I mean look at this page.. You know something's wrong with the game when I 1 of every 2-3 posts are mine . Start talking people!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

@axum, no im not at all, just that i've played games with zexen before where he's been mafia. and he gets verry defensive.

im still wanting to lynch the no-shows.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

vote: pichu

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered | Other Kill ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
trashleg
Dsister44

dsister44
  /
/
/
/
Mafia Voter (Mr G&W)
TruckOfSaurus Dsister44
 / /
/
/
Cop (Aya Brea)
zexen_lowe Dsister44
pichu_pichu

nen-suer Dsister44
/
/
/
/
Priest (Father Grigori)
pichu_pichu

Blacksaber
Falcon095

Falcon095 nen-suer
pichu_pichu

Gnizmo Dsister44
pichu_pichu

axumblade Dsister44
pichu_pichu

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Hmm, pichu has enough votes.
Would you mind if I end the day?