By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
Falcon095 said:
Only 3 pages and people is already asking if I have posted at all..

I WILL USE CAPS FROM NOW SO PEOPLE WILL NOTICE ME OK?

AND.. FUCK! WE TECHNICALLY LOST A COP AND A DOCTOR YESTERDAY, AT LEAST THE LYNCHED ONE WAS MAFIA..

DAMN SON1X.. I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T BE LIKE AXUMBLADE AND HAVE A SERIAL KILLER.. IT LOOKS THAT AT LEAST YOU PUT EXTRA ROLES IN THE TOWN SIDE.

o.O Why do you always talk smack about me in mafia? If it's not about me, it's about my game....

On another note, if there is a "lie detector" I'll proudly state that I am pro-town.

What do you mean by talk smack about you in mafia? I don't remember anything lol.

And sorry, I didnt mean anything offensive, I worded it wrong. I meant that I didnt expect to have 2 games in which there would be also a serial killer, I'm not really upset about it, I probably would've done the same

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered | Other Kill ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
trashleg
Dsister44

dsister44
  /
/
/
/
Mafia Voter (Mr G&W)
TruckOfSaurus Dsister44
 / /
/
/
Cop (Aya Brea)
zexen_lowe Dsister44

nen-suer Dsister44
/
/
/
/
Priest (Father Grigori)
pichu_pichu

Blacksaber
Falcon095

Falcon095 nen-suer

Gnizmo Dsister44
pichu_pichu

axumblade Dsister44

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

There are two options, going after pichu or going after someone else. I think pichu is not the SK, since if he were the game would have stalled a bit, I think, it's not impossible, but doesn't seem likely. I think pichu's not playing at all, that could be bad if he has a night action because it means they're randomized.

Anyway, do you think we should go after the serial killer or after the mafia? Because if the latter, I don't trust falcon

zexen_lowe said:
There are two options, going after pichu or going after someone else. I think pichu is not the SK, since if he were the game would have stalled a bit, I think, it's not impossible, but doesn't seem likely. I think pichu's not playing at all, that could be bad if he has a night action because it means they're randomized.

Anyway, do you think we should go after the serial killer or after the mafia? Because if the latter, I don't trust falcon

Why is pichu cleared of anything? The night was delayed, and the notion of randomizing the night actions for the slow folk was put out there. He could have easily ended up killing Nen by random chance. Either way he is not playing, and it worked well for us last time. We wouldn't really lose anything in lynching him.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

zexen_lowe said:

So.. You think I'm mafia?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
zexen_lowe said:

Why is pichu cleared of anything? The night was delayed, and the notion of randomizing the night actions for the slow folk was put out there. He could have easily ended up killing Nen by random chance. Either way he is not playing, and it worked well for us last time. We wouldn't really lose anything in lynching him.

I never said I cleared him of anything, I said that I don't think he is, but I won't oppose lynching him because we'd be better going after a lurker anyway, so you won't hear any objections from me and I'll vote for pichu if that's the case

Yes, falcon, I do have my suspicion of you being mafia. Wanna prove me wrong?

Why do you think I'm mafia?

Because while we were lynching the mafia dsister, you posted and failed to address the subject, it's not that you chose someone else, you simply didn't do anything AT ALL, and kept your vote in the now confirmed innocent nen-suer.

And you way overreacted when day 2 started

Nobody knew he was mafia and nen was towny until day 2 started, All that was known was that we were lynching a lurker and that's it, like I said, we got lucky first day and I wasnt expecting that that's why I didnt bother changing my vote so there are 2 possibilities

1- I'm a stupid mafia that "tried" to help my friend by not voting him
2- I'm lazy / I didnt care

About the overreacted, it was kind of a joke, I did that because in every game people ask if I have posted at all when sometimes they even quoted me or posted right after me, this game only has 3 pages and my participation was already being asked so I did that post, It wasn't exactly the most serious post I've ever done.

If you're either of the two possibilities, I won't feel bad if I lynched you.

And you know very well that I won't lynch YOU for lurking, I'm one of the few that understands your complex schedule. And even with that, we have even bigger lurkers than you, so in the end no one will care to lynch you for lurking in that case, given that we have someone like pichu in the game