By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, we got lucky yesterday. I wasn't really expecting that lol

I'm pro town, and you just remembered something

EVERYBODY POST THAT YOU'RE PRO TOWN OR YOU GET LYNCHED

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

i thought it was obvious.

pro-town.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Fine. I hope you're not the lie detector (if there's one) because if you are we're screwed, we know very well that you don't know how to use the role

I'm pro town

@trashleg
what was obvious?

@zexen
the only time time I screwed it being the lie detector was the first time, the last time I was in a position in which it was useless.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

And no, I'm not the lie detector, it would be foolish to ask for that if I was it since everybody would suspect of me.

Around the Network

sorry i should have quoted.
i thought this was obvious:

"I'm pro town, and you just remembered something

EVERYBODY POST THAT YOU'RE PRO TOWN OR YOU GET LYNCHED"

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Er.. I think I'm a bit slow today.. What's obvious? That I was pro town?

Falcon095 said:
Er.. I think I'm a bit slow today.. What's obvious? That I was pro town?

noo the announcement you made. all in caps. as though it was important.

Falcon095 said:
Yeah, we got lucky yesterday. I wasn't really expecting that lol

I'm pro town, and you just remembered something

EVERYBODY POST THAT YOU'RE PRO TOWN OR YOU GET LYNCHED

No, I refuse. I stated my reasons in the last game you tried this, but I will state them again here. This gives any potential mafia far far too much power. It turns a fun interesting role into a simple cop. I am against that. If we wanted to have two cops, then just put two cops in the game. Otherwise the lie detector has to wait for someone to slip up. The game is more fun that way, and the role is balanced that way. If you want to waste a lynch on me as a result then thats up to you. I am going to stick to lynching lurkers as thats what keep the game moving.

Unvote: Blacksaber
Vote: Pichu

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Err nt potential mafia but potential lie detector sorry. Meant to say it hurts the mafia too much. A game is only fun when it is balanced. I will stubbornly resist anything that threatens to seriously alter game balance.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229