By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ha, lynching a lurker paid off, excellent. Sucks we lost Truck, though.

Now, Blacks and pichu, if you don't post, either of you are next in the lynching row.

I need to reread the thread to see who was against lynching dsister, that may shed a bit more light on who the mafia are

Around the Network

Hmmm we took out a Mafia quick.

Vote: Falcon095

He seemed to be the only one who wanted to avoid Dsister

Former something....

Damn! I didn't even get one investigation report back before I died. Avenge me townies!

Signature goes here!

Oh, I would have a lot to say if I was in this game:

tagged

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Sorry guys. There was a northeaster and I lost internet for 3 days(and indoor plumbing)

Around the Network
axumblade said:
dsister44 said:
Sorry guys. There was a northeaster and I lost internet for 3 days(and indoor plumbing)

It's okay. You're dead now. :)

haha this is EXACTLY what i was going to say

someone mentioned Falcon.. has he posted at all here yet?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I iz tracking. But I'm too lazy to read right now. Will read this crap later.

/super fast guy that can travel between towns in 1 second n' stuff

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

... God?  is that you?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
c03n3nj0 said:

... God?  is that you?

If I say yes will you give me donuts?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

OK, reading the thread, Falcon had a clear chance to vote for dsister and he didn't, I could suspect trashleg, but at least she casted the deciding vote, so that clears her a bit

Falcon, explain yourself