By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
@nen

Honestly, I'd be suspicious of Gnizmo if he wasn't acting slightly suspicious in this game. I'm not used to you getting as angry in the game as you are right now. :P

lol, am not really mad

i state my opinions and add a bit of drama in the mafia games :P

didnt you notice that XD

oh and

Vote: Gnizmo

i can have reasons too you know

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

am aginst voting without giving a reason, trashleg just happen to be the one being accused :O

I'm not against it, though a vote has more odds of being successful it is has been well argumented. But honestly, even if you don't like it, it's just one vote, it's not gonna decide a lynch, that's why I think you're overreacting

nen-suer said:

mmm....no i dont trust her (like i would trust her ever again)....when did i say that????????

you r asking me to trust you, but i cant do that too

do u want me to vote someone coze u feel like it?

I expect you to act rationally, and consistently. Your problem wasn't that I voted. It was who I voted for. You stated this multiple time in fact. Now you are back pedaling and saying it is just any random vote that made me suspicious. What happened to what you said earlier? You know the part where you stated you wouldn't have cared if I voted for someone who is silent?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

OK wth, why does my whole post disappear when I try to post the table? :/

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Gnizmo said:
nen-suer said:

mmm....no i dont trust her (like i would trust her ever again)....when did i say that????????

you r asking me to trust you, but i cant do that too

do u want me to vote someone coze u feel like it?

I expect you to act rationally, and consistently. Your problem wasn't that I voted. It was who I voted for. You stated this multiple time in fact. Now you are back pedaling and saying it is just any random vote that made me suspicious. What happened to what you said earlier? You know the part where you stated you wouldn't have cared if I voted for someone who is silent?

ok i will say this one last time...try to focus here

if you voted someone who didn't post i will assume you are going after a lurker (thats ur reason)

but if you voted any of the people who  posted like trashleg,zexen, axum, Trucks...etc

i expect to be given a reason first....ok?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

can i just say, that if nen-suer turns up guilty at any point in the game, it has absolutely zero to do with me.

i know you want me dead nen, but would you really sacrifice yourself to make me look suspicious? you're either very foolish or mafia. even if you're mafia, you're silly.

/disclaimer.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
trashleg

dsister44

TruckOfSaurus

zexen_lowe

nen-suer Gnizmo

pichu_pichu

Blacksaber

Falcon095

Gnizmo trashleg

axumblade Falcon095

And with that, I go to classes, we'll see how this is when I come back. And by then, I hope to see blacksaber, dsister and pichu posting, or else...

Thanks for that zexen.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

trashleg said:
can i just say, that if nen-suer turns up guilty at any point in the game, it has absolutely zero to do with me.

i know you want me dead nen, but would you really sacrifice yourself to make me look suspicious? you're either very foolish or mafia. even if you're mafia, you're silly.

/disclaimer.

Thats my line, am not defending you at all

i just dont want to lynch an potential innocent

i hope the cop investigate YOU 2night :P