By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nevermind, I understand what you meant, I thought you meant night

Around the Network

@Gnizmo

the question is, why are YOU accusing her

anyone voting to lynch someone without any good reason cant be pro-town

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'm not defending him, but to be honest, he has always played like that, not sure why you're surprised

nen-suer said:

@Gnizmo

You haven't answered my question. I have great reasons for what I am doing. I will share them when it is time. You have absolutely no reason to trust Trashleg though. Or at the least you shouldn't have a reason to should you be a townie.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
nen-suer said:

@Gnizmo

You haven't answered my question. I have great reasons for what I am doing. I will share them when it is time. You have absolutely no reason to trust Trashleg though. Or at the least you shouldn't have a reason to should you be a townie.

Red: is my answer

am not defending "trashleg"

am questioning ur reason for voting her.

I think i made that clear....now ur turn what is ur reason ?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

"^ and why her instead of the people who didn't post ?"

Red doesn't explain that statement. It doesn't even come close. We wouldn't be having this conversation if I voted for pichu, or falcon I bet. Possibly we wouldn't be having it if I had voted for anyone else at all. So again, why defend trashleg?

Gnizmo said:
nen-suer said:

"^ and why her instead of the people who didn't post ?"

Red doesn't explain that statement. It doesn't even come close. We wouldn't be having this conversation if I voted for pichu, or falcon I bet. Possibly we wouldn't be having it if I had voted for anyone else at all. So again, why defend trashleg?

OMG i cant reason with you

If u voted a no poster i would have assumed you wanted lynch a potential lurker

So of course if u voted pichu or falcon we would'nt have had this conversation

@axum

i get it now

Yes, that's right. While I don't particularly agree with Gnizmo's methods, you know all too well how he plays, nen, this is not your first game. In fact, your emphatic defense is something be weary of, to say the least. Anyone with a couple mafia games behind knows all too well that that's how Gnizmo plays in every game

You might wanna explain the overreaction

@zexen

He said he have a reason

i just want to hear it out

zexen_lowe said:
Yes, that's right. While I don't particularly agree with Gnizmo's methods, you know all too well how he plays, nen, this is not your first game. In fact, your emphatic defense is something be weary of, to say the least. Anyone with a couple mafia games behind knows all too well that that's how Gnizmo plays in every game

You might wanna explain the overreaction

Hum. Wouldn't it be funny if I voted for trashleg just to see how people reacted? I mean pretty hysterical if someone jumped up on me for doing something I do fairly routinely. That would be lol city right there. Sometimes it is the littlest thing that gets someone to slip-up.