By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So.....any of you guys got a first day battle plan ?

or just end the day with no lynch and go from there ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

First day battle plan should be to get people talking so we have at least a bit to go on as we get into the first night. Also maybe someone will roleclaim as a Doctor Miller once again, giving us a first day lynch!

Signature goes here!

I'd suggest to avoid the No Lynch at first day at least untiil we've decided that no one looks suspicious.

We have 10 people here, that should mean 2 mafia and possibly a Serial Killer, right?

^ or 3 mafia and no serial killer

actually with this small number of players i don't think there is a SK

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

It's possible, I'm using WoW's magical equation of 3 townies per mafia, that would give 2 mafia. 3 isn't out of the question, though, but I remember how nuts WoW went when there was 3 mafia in a game of 9

Around the Network

This is progressing at a slow pace. I think I will try to speed up the process.

Vote: trashleg

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

^ and why her instead of the people who didn't post ?

are your friends in there too

FoS: Gnizmo

nen-suer said:
^ and why her instead of the people who didn't post ?

are your friends in there too

FoS: Gnizmo

Why are you defending her?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

A serial killer would bring the death toll to 3 people per day, that's a bit much with only 10 people.

Signature goes here!

Why 3? We have the mafia, with SK it would be 2. Unless you know for sure there's a vig