By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Gnizmo

Mafia tend to stay away from other accused players unless they know the player is innocent (coze they know the mafia players) so they defend him to gain his trust

and if a cop investigated the accused player and cleared him, the cop is more likely to investigate the people that wanted him dead.

you really need to think of ur next step before making the first

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
@zexen

He said he have a reason

i just want to hear it out

His reason could be that trashleg's username ends with g...and it wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'd like to hear it too, Gnizmo, but I'm not expecting anything convincing or concrete, after all, I know how you play

nen-suer said:
@Gnizmo

Mafia tend to stay away from other accused players unless they know the player is innocent (coze they know the mafia players) so they defend him to gain his trust

and if a cop investigated the accused player and cleared him, the cop is more likely to investigate the people that wanted him dead.

you really need to think of ur next step before making the first

That is only true in theory. Just last game two mafia unvoted someone on the chopping block after the weakest excuse ever. Mafia players will routinely defend each other because not everyone play well. That is the point of the trap. You know, the trap you walked right into?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@Gnizmo

Its clear that logic and you dont mix XD

but your right mafia can unvote some (after they voted him) for a "weak excuse" (aka REASON)

and make it as if its a really big deal

You dont have ANY reason, so you see the difference

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

wow i posted once and i'm already being hounded... i understand why tho, gniz-face, so i'll let it slide.. for now.

nen, you must admit it DOES look suspicious, considering that you and i have been killing each other routinely since we started playing

and im glad gnizmo started the game off by throwing a random accusation out there, i just wish it hadnt been me ¬_¬

but naw, my shit dont stink.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
nen-suer said:
@Gnizmo

but your right mafia can unvote some (after they voted him) for a "weak excuse" (aka REASON)

Should I go through the past games and highlight where mafia members screwed themselves by defending each other? It would be a fun little project to prove you wrong. You have no reason to trust trashleg if you are a townie. You have no reason to trust anyone. And yet, you do trust that trashleg is "innocent." The logic is quite solid, it just isn't absolutely incriminating.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

axumblade has been decapitated in 10A but he posted in here which makes him an undead. That's very suspicious!

FoS: axumblade

Signature goes here!

Gnizmo said:
nen-suer said:
@Gnizmo

Should I go through the past games and highlight where mafia members screwed themselves by defending each other? It would be a fun little project to prove you wrong. You have no reason to trust trashleg if you are a townie. You have no reason to trust anyone. And yet, you do trust that trashleg is "innocent." The logic is quite solid, it just isn't absolutely incriminating.

mmm....no i dont trust her (like i would trust her ever again)....when did i say that????????

you r asking me to trust you, but i cant do that too

do u want me to vote someone coze u feel like it?

axum, i dont think nen was defending me so much as challenging gniz-face.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
axumblade said:
Gnizmo said:
nen-suer said:
@Gnizmo

That is true. I remember what happened the last time that nen trusted trashleg and it makes very little sense that he's willing to trust her so early in the game...

Dude...you too

listen I DONT TRUST ANY OF YOU PEOPLE

am aginst voting without giving a reason, trashleg just happen to be the one being accused :O

trust me i want her dead......but the right way

i dont want to kill any pro towns for personal reasons