By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I prefer lynching someone rather than no lynch...and I prefer lynching someone that picks no lynch too

Around the Network
axumblade said:
zexen_lowe said:
I prefer lynching someone rather than no lynch...and I prefer lynching someone that picks no lynch too

So far I think that it sounds like you're going for Trucks since I think he's the only "No lynch" person from tonight...

I'm not going after Truck in particular, but as I said, I'm against no lynch, and people who want the day to end with no lynch always seem suspicious to me.

I'm not dead set on voting no lynch, but it's not like we have anyone acting overly suspicious right now.

Signature goes here!

Well, I'd be voting nen now because his attitude after trash's vote was too damn suspicious, if it weren't for the fact that everyone would claim that I'm a mafia together with Gnizmo

I might even change my vote to pichu or dsister if they don't show up in the thread soon.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Yeah, good point...I suggest pichu because he didn't vote for me in the user contest...though he's a noob in the game, maybe we should go after dsis since he has more games in his back and knows better than to be absent for more than a full day

Yeah I was leaning more towards dsister since pichu is new to this! (He didn't vote for you!!! How could he!)

Signature goes here!

Oh what the hell! I'm going to change my vote :

Unvote

Vote: dsister44

I'm off for the night now, I trust that the day won't end anytime soon so dsister should have time to defend himself.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Yeah I was leaning more towards dsister since pichu is new to this! (He didn't vote for you!!! How could he!)

He's not the only one...some are even playing here....

Anyway, you're right, at least it'll move it forward, and as I said, I don't want to end with no lynch

Vote: Dsister44

Ok I need some help with the tables here. I can't make them or copy them at all. Am I missing something?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."